Proudly Installing Nest Thermostats
We here at White Heating & Air Conditioning are excited to offer Nest thermostats to our customers. The Nest is the first Energy Star certified thermostat, and its energy-saving features can pay for the unit in just two years. Let’s go over some of the Nest thermostat’s great features.
What separates a Nest from other thermostats?
- Adapts as your life and the seasons change around you. Just use it for a week and the thermostat programs itself.
- Lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time as soon as you walk into the room. You are able to choose a digital or analog clock face.
- Monitors your heating and cooling system and will alert you via phone or tablet if there is something wrong.
- Monitors your temperature as well as humidity levels.
- All you need is a Wi-Fi internet connection and a device to be paired with it, either Android or Apple, that can download the NEST app.
How does the Nest work?
- Auto Scheduling: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Auto-Away: The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Remote Control: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Energy History: See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Safety Alerts: Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold, or if your filters are getting dirty.
- Early – On: Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when your want it.