Do you not have hot water again? Do you have water on your basement floor? Or are you just shopping around the idea of replacing your water heater? At White Heating and Air Conditioning, we specialize in replacement of water heaters along with furnaces and air conditioners.
When you need to replace your water heater you can trust the team at White Heating and Air Conditioning to get the job done right the first time.
The question we get asked the most is, “Do I really need to replace my water heater?
Here are some frequently asked questions about water heater replacements:
How long does a water heater last?
If serviced properly, Tank Water Heaters have a life span of anywhere between 6-15 years, while a tankless on Demand Water Heater can last around 20 years!
Are there any warning signs that my water heater might need to be replaced?
Yes. Here are a few hints that it might be time to replace your water heater.
- Your water heater is more than 15 years old
- Your water heater has been making strange noises
- Dirty Water
- Water Leaking around the base of your water heater
- Water Coming out of the Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
- Your water heater has had to be repaired frequently in the last year
- Reduced water pressure on the hot water side
What’s the difference between a tank water heater and a tankless on demand water heater?
A traditional tank water heater will continuously store and heat water during those hours you don’t need hot water. A tank-less heater brings that hot water on demand. It stops running when you don’t need it