Products in this category
LHD62 (Vector 62) Napoleon
Napoleon introduces a dynamic 62” linear direct vent gas fireplace that can be installed in both residential or commercial applications. With various media enhancement kits and decorative options to choose from, it’s easy to make The Vector™ – LHD62 Gas Fireplace the perfect focal point for any room in your home.
- 50k BTUs
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Clean face design with a 962 sq. in. viewing area
- Shown in Premium 4-sided surround with Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- 41K BTUs
- 71.3% Efficiency
- Shown with Willowbrook interior frame in antique copper finish paired with Grace in black, panoramic metallic porcelain liner, and black diamond glass media.
SL-950TR Heat N Glo
Designed to be proportional to larger rooms, our SL-950 is a top or rear-venting direct vent featuring a shallow depth of 16 1/4˝. That means is can be installed in virtually any space. And it’s available in a sizeable 42˝ viewing area. The TR models provide a full flame, realistic log set and a moderate level of heat. And with so many mantel, surround and front options, matching the décor of your room is easier than ever. Also available as a top-vented B-Vent unit.
- 30,400 BTUs
- 77% Efficiency
- Shown with black folio front and Kenwood Mantle
Napoleon’s Ascent™ 42 is the largest single view fireplace in the Ascent™ Series. Offering a multitude of options with decorative fronts, trim kit, decorative brick panels and MIRRO-FLAME™ Reflective Radiant Panels, the Ascent™ 42 can be designed to your personal taste and match any home décor.
- 25k BTUs
- Shown with clean face and optional porcelain panels
Napoleon’s GDS60 Gas Stove has always been successful and in popular demand for its solid performance and impressive heating efficiencies. The GDS60 comes standard with Napoleon’s PHAZER® log set, glowing embers, anti-condensation switch (controls pilot usage for cold climate installations) and electronic ignition with battery back-up.
- 35,000 BTU’s in natural gas and 31,500 BTU’s in propane
This sophisticated gas stove offers many benefits – a built-in blower, extra large heat exchanger, easily accessible controls, solid body construction and a triple state-of-the-art burner system allowing superior heating efficiency.
- Advanced high-tech, triple-burner effect includes an advanced “furnace type” 14,000 BTU burner behind logs, acting as a “turbo boost” for those colder days and nights
- A maximum 44,000 BTU’s in natural gas
Tiara II Heat N Glo
- Heats 800 to 2,100 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- Shown in Cocoa brown finish with safety screen
XIR3 (X3) NapoleonThe XIR3 Gas Fireplace Insert offer a modulating dual burner system that results in a firebox filled with a stunning triple flame pattern. Napoleon’s XIR3 is a deluxe, direct vent infrared gas insert which offers many standard features including a thermostatic remote and an exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ that radiates a warm glow throughout the room, even when the fireplace is off.
- 31k BTVs
- Shown with 5 piece surround in black
FV33i Mendota HearthWith a 33% larger viewing area and no telltale louvers or raised platform most gas inserts use to conceal the controls, the FullView gas fireplace insert has the exact look and feel of a wood burning fireplace. It will quickly become the focal point of your room—the memory of messy ashes and hours spent stacking and storing wood vanquished with the touch of a button.
- 31k BTUs
- 86.3% Eff.
Escape I30 Heat N GloEscape inserts start with patented, heat-radiating FireBrick® material. They end with vivid fires, glowing embers, and 25% greater radiant heat. On display with the largest, most authentic masonry appearance available.
- 36k BTUs
- 85.8% Eff.
- 30 and 35-inch viewing areas
- Patented FireBrick® material construction
- Shown in black 'Iron Age' front design